UCF’s Steeple Coffee House opens Season # 13 on September 22, 2018, continuing to provide the Central New York community with….
- SAMMY-award-winning musicians and groups, performing originals and covers with styles ranging from Indie to blue grass to contemporary folk to favorites to jazz,
- mouth-watering desserts,
- coffee, tea, water,
- and, hospitality, UCF style.
Tickets are available at the door the night of each performance. Entry donation covers the performance, dessert and beverage. “Regular Season” Coffee House events are held on the 2nd and 4th Saturday evenings of each month (except for December, during which month special seasonal musical events are offered at UCF) and on the occasional 5th Saturday.
9/22/2018 – Opening Night
– International Guitarist
Clay Hess Band
– Grammy award/country
Marie Ni Chathasaigh / Chris Newman
– Irish Harp / Extraordinary Guitarist
The Carol Bryant Trio
– Kristin & David/ Bryan Dickenson/Ron Ziomek & Gena DeAnguera
Dave Novak Review
– Rock ‘n’ Roll/originals & covers
– Cathy Cadley, Hannah Richardson, Bob Price, Marcus Curry
Enjoy your Holiday Season!
Bob Price & Marcus Curry
– with special guests
John Price & the Usual Suspects
– Contemporary Folk
Jeffrey Pepper Rodgers/Wendy Sassafras Ramsay
– Covers & Originals-Folk
John Dean and Dean’s List
-Originals & Covers/Folk Rock
JT Hall Jazz Consort
The Merry Pranksters
– Pop/Light Rock ‘n’ Roll
– New acoustic with traditional roots
Todd Hobin & Doug Moncrief
– Their signature rock ‘n’ roll
Doors open: 7:00 pm; Music 7:30-9:30 pm